Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Grand Opening"

Welcome everyone (no one more than likely) to the "grand opening" of The Willard's Twins Blog! I have been a longtime Twins fan and hope to share opinions and start discussions based around my beloved Minnesota Twins. I will hopefully be able to post on a semi-regular basis, though I really don't know how much I will post at this early stage. I look forward to engaging in conversations with other devoted Minnesota Twins fans.



So for my first bit of news I am delighted to share that Joe Mauer will be on the cover of Sony's MLB 10 The Show game, which is a favorite franchise of mine. Everyone be sure to reserve a copy (or two) as it will come out in March 2010. I look forward to sharing more news and opinions in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment